суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

BSNL MODEM DNA-A211-1 SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

You are commenting using your Facebook account. A lot of useful information here. Keep up the great work! The issue I have right now is 1. I am not sure after doing reset to factory defaults it will work or not. This will save the settings and reboot your router. Hi Sunny, I am not able to save my configuration settings my username and password in pppoe connections. bsnl modem dna-a211-1 software

Uploader: Malkis
Date Added: 2 March 2007
File Size: 33.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 84009
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





When I try to open a site on browser it just shows me that it is connecting but the page never loads.

Configuring BSNL DNA-A211 ITI router/modem to automatically connect

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Hi, A very happy Makar Sankranti to all of you!!! I bought a new BB connection. A lot of useful information here. When I connect my laptop having Windows 7 using wireless connection I get connected to the router correctly I get ip address assigned to laptop.

The issue I have right now is 1. How can wifi connection be password protected. Confirm laptop working ok3. This will save the settings and reboot your router. In the Protocol box select the protocol that you want to forward these ports over. For those who would be wanting to know the firmware I have used, here is the full file name — 3. Do i need to do any software updates if so where can i get it.

Plz reply … thanks, Yuvaraj. You should see the following entries.

DD-WRT Forum :: View topic - SEMINDIA DNA-AI Router Firmware customization

If you are forwarding a range of ports then you need to enter the lowest number of the range into the External Port Start and Internal Dnz-a211-1 Start boxes and the highest number of the range into the External Port End and Internal Port End boxes. And the annoying Limited or No Connectivity I expected not to reappear once re-flashed.

bsnl modem dna-a211-1 software

My bsnl iti dna da-a211-1 i modem firmware flash was failed now it wants the firmware. This was working fine before few days. Setup a static IP address on either your computer or device that you want to forward a port to.

bsnl modem dna-a211-1 software

Same problem for all of them. If you have any questions just ask in the comments section.

I have a problem with wireless connectivity. By following these steps, do we always have to keep the wireless security as Open? Just follow the steps on my blog and it should work just fine. Post Device Status page.

Configuring BSNL DNA-A ITI router/modem to automatically connect – sunnyideas | Swaraj

Thanks for your woftware. You can find the new firmware here — https: Hi Sunny, Is there any documentation for changing from port 80 to for router? Hi, thanks for the support! First we shall setup the DSL connection: Please let me know. I don't have the models.

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Fill in your details below or click an icon sofgware log in: You must log in or register to reply here.

bsnl modem dna-a211-1 software

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий