четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD JAVA GAMES FOR MYPHONE T23 WIFI DUO

Anonymous October 15, at Much better off going with a real name brand phone! Anonymous December 2, at 3: Anonymous April 1, at 8: Anonymous May 13, at 8: My phone is a sister company of sony. Anonymous August 16, at 1: java games for myphone t23 wifi duo

Uploader: JoJogul
Date Added: 21 September 2005
File Size: 24.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19293
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

java games for myphone t23 wifi duo

The phone usually turns off for no reason. Anonymous June 10, at 5: Anonymous September 17, at 9: Pag nailagay ko na yung lock code, DONE!

Hope to have an immediate response. Anonymous August 10, at 2: Originally Posted by gie MyPhone seems not to deliver impressive job when it comes to cameras on its phones. Anonymous June 3, at 5: Anonymous May gmaes, at 7: Anonymous October 8, at 1: Originally Posted by lessurjohn.

Anonymous October 12, at 3: The choice is yours - but you cant fault it for Pinoy Pride! Jhon December 16, at 4: Eldwin February 23, at 2: Anonymous October 22, at 9: The interface of these shells are very close to an iPhone, which is really outstanding.

On the back side of the phone is where the camera and loud speakers are located. When kava comes to playing music, this phone can run for 24 - 30 hrs.

Ebook for myphone t23 duo download

Anonymous June 22, at According to wii test I've made, this phone can survive a whole day of running java games, which means you can play your favorite game the whole day and charge it in the evening. Anonymous November 14, at 5: Anonymous May 22, at Touch phone for the masses, LOL!!!

I have been trying to get onto the net and get to play music and have had noooo luck so far. This phone also has a built-in answering machine, which is working properly.

Radio and touch screen are brilliant javz remember I am actually planning to buy T23 by next week.

My Phone T23 Duo Games

ymphone Sheng January 20, at You can also add a playlist if you want. The overall structure of the phone is very strong and classy. The camera is very bad when you are taking pictures in dark areas.

Just got this last sunday and i love it. Battery hours mabilis ma-lowbat. The sound quality it gives, both on loud speaker and earphones, is outstanding, better than any other phones.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий